IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Online Form 2020
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS is a self-governing recruitment body that recruits young graduates who want to work in Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks. IBPS is the sole conducting body for CWE ie Common Written Examination to hire the skilled graduates for the posts of Officers and Clerks in Indian Banks. Any candidate who aspires to work in Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks have to qualify the online test conducted by IBPS Online Test followed by Interview Process in some exams.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Exam is one of the highly anticipated exams for the students who are preparing for bank exams. IBPS being a highly reliable organization, conducts an online exam for almost every bank exam including RBI. IBPS RRB Office Assistant notification releases along with the notification of RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 and 3.
IBPS has released the Official Notification for Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and the exams will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in September-October 2020.
- Application Begin : 01/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/07/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 21/07/2020
- Pre Exam Training: 24-29 August 2020
- PET Admit Card Available : August 2020
- Exam Date Prelim: September / October 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre Exam : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per IBPS RRB Office Assistant Multipurpose IX Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Knowledge of Local Language.
- Working Knowledge of Computer.
Vacancy Details Total : 4614 Post
General : 1956
OBC : 1095
EWS : 436
SC : 811
ST : 316
IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Previous Year Question Paper