Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2022
Advt No. : A-2/E-1/2022 , 16/03/2022 Short Details of Notification
Application Begin : 16/03/2022
Last Date for Apply Online : 12/04/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 12/04/2022
Last Date Completed Form : 16/04/2022
Pre Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Before Exam
General / OBC : 125/-
SC / ST : 65/-
PH Candidates : 25/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
UPPSC Pre 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
Minimum Age : 21 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Age Between : 02/07/1981 to 01/07/2000
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 250 Post
Post Name : Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2022
Total Post : 250
UPPSC Pre Eligibility : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
More Detail Read the Notification.
UPPSC Pre 2022 Post Wise Eligibility Details
1. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
Bachelor Degree in Law
2. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
Master Degree in Any Stream.
3. District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University in India.
4. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II)
Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.
5. Senior Lecturer, DIET
Master Degree with B.Ed.
Master Degree M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with 3 Year Experience.
7. Officer on Special Duty Computer
Computer Engineering Degree OR First Class Master Degree with PG Diploma in Computer and 1 Year Experience.
8. District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group "B" (Development Branch)
Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
9. Labour Enforcement Officer
Bachelor degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
10. Management Officer / Manager Estate Department
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
11. Technical Assistant Geophysics
Master Degree with 50% Marks Geophysics, Applied Geophysics, Geology or applied Geology (with Physics, Mathematics at the B.Sc. Level.
12. Tax Assessment Officer
Bachelor Degree in Economics OR Commerce with 55% Marks.